The International Confederation of Principals has published their April 2022 newsletter.
Topics covered in the newsletter include:
- The Value of Connection: ICP President Dr Peter Kent
- To get your people’s best performance, start with Purpose: Jake Herway
- The Knowing and Caring Profession: Phil Lambert
- Connecting People to their Purpose: David Wylde
- A Passion to Drive Change: Dr Indu Khetarpal
- Living a Life of Purpose: Dr Razia Ghanchi-Badasie
- What lessons about Education have we learnt from Covid: Andrew Pierpoint
- War in Europe: Leendert-Jan Veldhuyzen
- The Thriving Principal, Managing the Paradoxes of Principalship
- Meaning & Purpose through Gratitude, Forgiveness and Giving: Dr Stephen Kennaugh
A copy of the newsletter is available for download by ISASA and SAHISA members.
ICP Newsletter April 2022
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD 3.95 MB