- Boldly leading the independent schooling sector in its pursuit to provide quality education.
- Provide services in a professional manner to the highest standard, while maintaining an efficient, member-centric operation, responsive to a dynamic and complex environment.
- Champion independent education as a leader in governance and policy in the sector, while maintaining strong relationships with government and other relevant authorities.
- Promote the sustainability of the sector as the largest, most representative organisation in southern Africa, and ensure the long-term financial viability of ISASA in carrying out its mandate efficiently and effectively.
- Be a thought leader in the sector, pioneering innovation and embracing technology in education in order to unlock the collective intellectual capital of the region.
- Be the sector leader for transformation in independent education, while representing, promoting and protecting the common interests of the broader membership.
A copy of the full Strategic Plan is available for download:
Strategic Plan 2020-2024
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD 4.02 MB