SACE Concessions and the Department of Home Affairs

There has been some confusion regarding South African Council for Educators (SACE) registrations and renewals for those school staff qualifying under the Zimbabwean Exemption Permit concession, as well as the Blanket Concession for Long Term Visa or Waiver Applicants. Both concessions have been provided by the Department of Home Affairs.

The ISASA Legal and Policy Department has released a memorandum to update member schools on this matter.

SACE and Home Affairs Permits

You cannot copy content from this page