The ISASA Weekly Bulletin is a summary of important developments during the previous week, as well as a means of alerting members to future events.
The Weekly Bulletin for 11 March 2022 contains information on:
- Further Regulation of Employment of Foreign Nationals on the Cards
- Sensitisation and Tolerance Webinar
- The Mask Slips: What Never Worked Against COVID, and What Is Still Worth Doing
- Principals Need Social-Emotional Support, Too
- The State of the Global Education Crises: A Path to Recovery
The Bulletin is distributed to members every Friday. Schools or corporate associates that would like to place information in the Bulletin should contact Amy Barr-Sanders at the ISASA office.
Weekly Bulletin 11 Mar 2022
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD 461.87 KB