Crawford Schools, North Coast College, Ballito
Apply by: 30 May 2023
Industry: Education & Training
Job category: Education and Training
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
School: North Coast College
EE position: Yes
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Assisting the Matron with student welfare and discipline
- Day to day running of the residence.
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible
- Service and customer orientated;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Projects a positive, energetic, can-do attitude and demeanour;
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to reside at the residence;
- Punctual at all times;
- Must be helpful, energetic, responsible and reliable;
- Able to use initiative
- Minimum requirement is a relevant matric certificate.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same and/or similar position and environment.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to sign up on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.