- Industry: Education & Training
- Job category: Education and Training
- Location: Kwazulu Natal
- Contract: Permanent
- School: North Coast Preparatory
- EE position: No
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Controlling Sports Programme
- Controlling Sports Events
- Coaching in various sport disciplines;
- Liaising with parents, students and visitors to the campus;
- Sports Equipment – budgeting and management;
- Sports Coaches – management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues, student and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Must be a team worker
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a diploma in Sports’ Management.
- SACE Registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
- Ability to coach sports is essential.
Please view full advert and apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to sign up on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.