Established in 1879, St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls is an independent Anglican School situated in Hillcrest, Pretoria. The School prides itself in achieving a balance between the spiritual, moral, academic, cultural and physical development of its learners and enjoys an excellent reputation, nationally and internationally. We provide a caring, unique and dynamic educational environment for day scholars from Grade 0 to Grade 12 and boarders from Grade 5 to Grade 12.
St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls in Pretoria is inviting applications for the following position available from September 2023:
Senior School French Teacher
- A recognised academic degree, with French as a specialisation, and a professional teaching qualification
- SACE registered
- Teaching experience in a similar teaching position
- Experience and confidence in IEB curriculum delivery will be an advantage
- Be innovative, embrace technology in the classroom and display a creative teaching style
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to contribute to a dynamic team
- Ability to build healthy relationships with staff, students and parents
- Willing to contribute to the wider life at the School, with the ability, skills and experience to become actively involved in the School’s co-curricular activities
- Willing to support, promote and work within the Anglican ethos of the School
Please clearly mark the position you are applying for and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No application will be considered after the closing date. St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls reserves the right not to fill the advertised positions. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you had not heard from us in 2 weeks, your application will have been unsuccessful. An application in itself does not guarantee an interview. St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity.
St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
CLOSING DATE: 5 June 2023