Physical Sciences Educator
Gratton School is situated in Eshowe and as a growing school we have the above-mentioned post .The ability to teach Geography and /or Economics will be an additional advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience within the CAPS curriculum
- SACE Registration
- Applicable Professional /Academic Qualifications
- Experience in teaching grade 12 will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to coach a sporting coach cricket/hockey/rugby will be an added advantage
- A dynamic, caring and innovative approach to learning
- Professional, self-motivated and energetic with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to contribute to the co-curricular programmes of the school
- Conversant with the latest trends in education
- Computer literate
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should submit their CV by no later than 31st of May 2023. If you do not hear from us by 5th June 2023, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
All applicants must be South African citizens or Permanent Residents or holders of valid work permits
An application does not entitle the applicant to a response, appointment or an interview.
Gratton reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
Please submit CV’s to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa