Enjabulweni School is a leading, co-education, independent school situated on a beautiful campus five minutes from the centre of Manzini. We are looking for a dynamic team players with sound interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently work in the Special Needs Department.
The following posts are available:
Occupational Therapist – Full Time
The successful candidate:
- must have a minimum 4 year B.SC in Occupational therapy.
- should have some experience in working in the education field.
- should be enthusiastic and have a desire to work with young children who have learning difficulties.
- must have knowledge of inclusive education.
- must have excellent communication skills
- should be a very organised and innovative problem solver.
- must be familiar with the latest trends in the special education needs.
- must be fluent in English and be computer literate.
- should be physically competent to handle the demands of the job.
- must be able to work collaboratively with other team members.
- must have knowledge of IEPs.
- will have knowledge of Sensory Integration Therapy.
- will be willing to support Enjabulweni values, ethos and policies.
A letter of application, accompanied by a curriculum vitae with 3 contactable referees should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 6 June 2023. Only applications meeting the requirements will be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.