Maternity Position – isiZulu Teacher
Pinnacle College Rynfield High School
Apply by: 28 May 2023
Industry: Education & Training
Job category: Education and Training
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
School: Pinnacle College Rynfield High School
EE position: No
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator;
- Commitment to subject-related activities;
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing learners through teaching excellently;
- Incorporating the school’s values into daily teaching;
- Total commitment to extra-mural activities of the school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
Must be a team player;
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- SACE registration.
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to register on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.