Invites applications for the following position:
INTERSEN PHASE TEACHER
Holy Rosary School, situated in Edenvale, Johannesburg, is an Independent Catholic Girls’ School and a member of ISASA. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Intersen Phase Teacher who is passionate about children and has a creative and curious mindset.
The successful applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant academic and professional qualifications
- The ability to teach a high level of English at a Grade 7 level.
- A passion for integrated studies
- Highly competent in written and spoken English
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite
- Competent in digital or online learning with experience in digital classroom integration
- A passion for teaching creative curriculum and understanding of the support strategies to ensure the development of all children
- A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Prepared to commit to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Must have a good track record of positive working relationships with management, staff and parents
- Must have a love for children and be able to inspire and motivate them
- SACE registered and a police clearance certificate
Starting date: January 2024
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit a CV, with a letter of motivation and at least two relevant and appropriate references, to the Primary School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
Holy Rosary is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employment equity. In line with POPIA, the School will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applications for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect the information, but it will be used in this recruitment, selection, and application process.
By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer. Holy Rosary School reserves the right not to fill the post. An application will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in the applicants automatically disqualifying themselves for consideration. If you have not heard from Holy Rosary School within six weeks of the application, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.