Ridgeway ECD Centre
Ridgeway ECD Centre is situated in the beautiful Limpopo Province with a breathtaking view of the Soutpansberg Mountains. For more information visit our website on http://www.ridgewaycollege.co.za
Applications are invited for the position of:-
HOD Early Childhood Development
To commence duties 1st July 2023
- All applicants should have the ability to identify with, and uphold the vision and mission of Ridgeway College;
- Be an energetic, self-motivated teacher, able to use their own initiative, with excellent subject knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience teaching Grade R in an IEB school;
- Dynamic, driven Leader who is passionate about the implementation of 21st century skills in ECD learners
- A suitable degree and/or 4-year professional teaching qualification;
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team, as well as, to work independently, without close supervision/guidance.
- Proven track record of leadership and management within an ECD Centre.
- Excellent Admin skills with D6 communicator, Edupac, SASAMS and other related educational based software programs.
- Be able to contribute towards a target-driven approach in terms of management of the department according to the Vision of the Principal.
- Be able to communicate effectively to staff, parents and learners.
- Be instrumental in the development of the brand from a marketing perspective.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Be aware of the latest trends in education and oversee its implementation at classroom level.
- Mentor Staff as you look to develop/mould teachers.
- Ability to co-ordinate events and functions
- SACE registration;
- Child Protection Clearance Certificate;
Please include all copies of necessary qualifications and SACE registration with your CV
Application to be sent by email to:
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2023
The School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of any post. The application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically. Should an applicant not hear from us by the 9th June 2023, it must be assumed that their application was unsuccessful.
Ridgeway College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all the applicants for this position. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.