Global Digital Marketing Senior Associate
Nova Pioneer is looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to take up a new full-time Global Digital Marketing Senior Associate role in Johannesburg, South Africa. This role will be responsible for driving and leveraging digital marketing activities and optimising all platforms to capitalise on ad spend and generate leads and applications. This person will champion the digital agenda within the organisation across both Kenya and South Africa. The role is based in Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of triggered interactions (incl. email, landing pages and other communications) that drive increased awareness, consideration, prospective parent engagement and, ultimately, acquisition through various digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will also be accountable for efficient and effective reporting and publishing across all digital properties including the website and social media channels, to ensure
- Best-in-class processes and standards are being realised
- Maximising effectiveness and return on marketing investment (as measured by engagement levels; cost per lead/application, absolute number of leads generated, to name a few).
- This role specifically requires understanding and experience in targeting consumers – so B2B experience and mass marketing to broad consumer audiences is less relevant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project manage and implement all Digital Marketing projects.
- Set up data-driven automated campaigns, apply audience segmentation and insights, build selection rules logic for targeted customer communication.
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics that can help us acquire leads and applications, and measure their outcome
- Spend and budget management, as well as reporting on this with ROI – will be measured on overall cost management and cost efficiency.
- Using critical analysis of the Leads, Application and Enrolment data, monitor, analyse and evaluate campaign success against marketing targets and objectives for all campaigns. This includes (but not limited to):
- evaluation of the execution of the campaign
- analysis of performance throughout the campaign period and optimising against agreed KPIs, deriving insights where appropriate.
- analyse results and extract insights for the production and distribution of Reports (with both short & long term view)
- present feedback and insights to Marketing Leads and other stakeholders on campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis
- Set up effective campaign tracking and continuously monitor, test and optimise marketing campaigns to maximise their performance.
- Analyse all digital activities and develop recommendations based upon results and effectiveness in meeting business objectives and to facilitate continual learning and improvement.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Continuously drive the digital agenda with marketing teams with responsibility for SEO, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter), lead generation, etc.
- Define, drive, challenge and continuously improve relevant processes to ensure efficiency.
- Coach and train marketing & sales teams on digital marketing topics.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Diploma in Marketing, specialising in Digital Marketing.
- 4-5 year’s experience in Digital Marketing and working in cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in marketing metrics, KPI tracking, ROI analysis and testing.
- Past experience with digital marketing strategy, execution and best practices.
- Deep knowledge and experience in setting up marketing campaigns using Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- A working knowledge of Programmatic Advertising
- Specialist knowledge and strong experience in: SEO, Facebook, TikTok, search, display, and Pay-Per-Click marketing
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experience managing a website and digital marketing campaigns for a medium to large company (or a smaller company with heavy investment in digital and social)
- Experience with budgeting, including monitoring and reporting on spend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical ability, able to review / assess / make recommendations as a result of analysis
- Previous experience with Salesforce, as well as Zapier, would be advantageous
- Previous experience in the education sector and/or non-profit organisation (Advantageous)
HOW TO APPLY
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please click here
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
WORKING AT NOVA PIONEER
Nova Pioneer is a place where our people experience tremendous growth, fast! We invest heavily in the growth of our people because it leads to greater mastery in both us and our students. “Novaneers” work harder and work longer hours than at most schools but as a result, the growth they experience is extraordinary. We offer consistent and ongoing professional development and provide clear career pathways that ensure that our people are always achieving their personal and professional best. Nova Pioneer has a highly energetic, entrepreneurial environment where our people get to bring their creative and innovative ideas to life. We look for people who are flexible and who are able to adapt and respond quickly to adversity with a positive, can-do attitude (there are no problems, only solutions!). We welcome challenges and roll with the punches because it makes us, and our students, better. There is no problem too big for us! We work hard but we also have a lot of fun together. We bring infectious energy and enthusiasm to everything we do because joy fuels the hardest work and learning. Read more about our culture principles here.
Nova Pioneer, in line with the POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measurements will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used for recruitment and employment purposes. By submitting your application with Nova Pioneer, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
Nova Pioneer will never request an application fee from candidates. If you are contacted with a request to pay a fee from someone claiming to be a Nova Pioneer Talent or Recruitment representative, please do not pay them and report it to us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.