GIRLS SPORT CO ORDINATOR & PE TEACHER
COMMENCEMENT DATE: JANUARY 2024 OR EARLIER
SAHETI School is an independent, co-educational, English-medium school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, whilst promoting the values and ethos of Hellenism. The school is situated in Bedfordview, Johannesburg.
Applications are invited for an energetic Sports Administrator, who meets the below listed pre-requisites, to join the High school Sports Department.
- Proven experience in managing/administrating girls sport in a school environment;
- Previous involvement in a well-organized Physical Education program which formed part of the school curriculum;
- Willingness to participate fully in the school’s broader extramural sport program where necessary, outside of Girls sport;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion for sport, children and the development of both;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook; and
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence code EB.
Any of the following will be advantageous:
- An Education degree;
- A relevant qualification in Sport Management/Administration;
- Current studies in teaching;
- Coaching qualifications relevant to the sporting codes mentioned;
- Referee/Umpiring experience or a relevant qualification; and
- A Professional Drivers Permit (PDP).
Written applications and detailed curriculum vitae, including the names of two current referees, should be addressed to: Mrs D Thela on email@example.com
Closing Date: 2 JUNE 2023
SAHETI School reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date of this vacancy, should a suitable candidate be found. Submitting a CV does not entitle the applicant to automatically be invited for an interview. Failure to meet the pre-requisites of the advertised post will automatically disqualify applicants from consideration for the post. Should an applicant not hear from the school withing two weeks of the closing date it must be assumed that their application was not successful.
Please note that submission of your application to SAHETI School will be used solely for the purposes of recruitment of the above-mentioned vacancy and all internal process associated with this application.
This data could be used for statutory reporting and the submission of your application confirms your consent to this. SAHETI School hereby confirms that we will ensure that your data is protected as per the POPI Act.