Kainon School is a progressive, independent co-educational Christian school. Our Christian morals and values permeate everything we do – from our strong academic programme in line with the National Curriculum to our well-rounded sport and extra-curricular activities. In keeping with the Kainon tradition, we acknowledge the time-honoured values of In Usibus Felicitas (Happiness in a Useful Life) in all we do.
We invite applications for the following post:
Full Time Intern and Sports Coach
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring teacher who is currently studying a relevant teaching qualification either a B.Ed or a PGCE.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Help and support teachers in the classroom: including some teaching, administration, and batting.
- Be fully involved with all meetings and staff developments.
- Contribute to and participate in our extramural and sport programme.
- Be involved in all aspects of school life and help and learn whenever an opportunity presents itself. • Perform well academically and pass your studies.
- Willing to support the Christian ethos of the School and conduct themselves in line with our school values.
- Have good inter-personal skills especially when dealing with students, parents, and staff.
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Computer literacy is imperative.
- Have you own transportation.
- All candidates are required to obtain a Police Clearance and have the necessary qualifications in order to apply for this post. Ideally the candidate should possess South African Citizenship OR Permanent Residency.
Commencement date: 1 July 2023 Please apply by submitting a detailed CV, motivation letter, copies of your qualifications, including matric results, and a statement of tertiary results to the email address below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you had not heard from us by 15 June 2023, your application will have been unsuccessful. email@example.com