Our Lady of Fatima Dominican Convent School
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHING VACANCY:
ENGINEERING GRAPHICS & DESIGN TEACHER
GRADES 8 – 12
We are looking to appoint an experienced and innovative Engineering Graphics & Design (EGD) teacher. 2024 will be the first year we have Matric students writing EGD in the IEB examinations and we are looking for the successful candidate to continue to grow this subject in our school.
The successful candidate must be registered with SACE and fit the following profile:
- Senior school trained educator with recent experience teaching EGD, Grades 10 – 12.
- Experience in another teaching subject Grade 8-12 would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the GET and FET curricula.
- Recent experience in an IEB school will be an advantage.
- An appreciation of the School’s traditions and Catholic ethos.
- Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with learners, staff and parents.
Duties will include:
- Attendance at related workshops and parent interviews.
- A full and active role in the co-curricular life of the school.
Our Lady of Fatima DCS reserves the right not to make an appointment.
An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Failure to meet the advertised minimum requirements for the post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Our Lady of Fatima is an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are required to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady of Fatima, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 2 JUNE 2023