CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST AND EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Commencement Date: Negotiable.
Location: Redhill School – Grade 6 to 12
Salary: highly competitive.
Redhill School is seeking experienced and highly professional Clinical and Educational Psychologists to join our Student Support Services team. At Redhill School, we prioritise the social and emotional wellbeing of our students, especially as they navigate a rapidly changing world. We are seeking the best of the best candidates for these pivotal roles at our international school.
- Conduct assessments and develop interventions for students with learning difficulties and other mental health concerns.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to support student achievement and wellbeing.
- Provide individual and group therapy to students with mental health concerns.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for student support services in line with best practices.
- Facilitate training sessions for teachers and other staff members on student support and mental health-related issues.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals in the Student Support Services department, including occupational therapists, speech therapists, and other psychologists.
- A master’s degree in psychology.
- At least 5 years of experience in providing student support services in an educational setting.
- A strong understanding of best practices in student support services and mental health in education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with students with a wide range of learning difficulties and mental health concerns.
If you are an experienced and highly professional Clinical or Educational Psychologist who is passionate about student support services and mental health in education, we encourage you to apply for these crucial roles at Redhill School. We offer highly competitive salaries and a supportive working environment that fosters professional growth and development. In a rapidly changing world, your skills and expertise will be invaluable in helping our students navigate the challenges they face.
Please forward a Letter of Application and a full Curriculum Vitae, together with proof of HPCSA registration, and the names and telephone numbers of three referees, to:
Mr Joseph Gerassi
Applications close at 16h00 on Friday, 9 June 2023.
Redhill School reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not heard from the School by 30 June 2023, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Redhill reserves to right to appoint someone earlier if a suitable candidate presents him/herself. Redhill reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Redhill School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.