Client Experience Officer
Crawford School La Lucia College
Apply by: 9 June 2023
Industry: Education & Training
Job category: Education and Training
Location: Kwazulu Natal
School: La Lucia College
EE position: No
At ADvTECH, we aim to BUILD and grow a high-quality organisation in education, training and placement that is widely recognised for passionate commitment and success in enriching people’s lives and future.
Key Purpose Statement
The Client Experience Officer will be tasked with maintaining current clients and keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, engaging with our customers and improving customer touchpoints. They must be able to understand customer needs and develop ways to fulfil them. Their dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organisation’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Responsible for all administration (creation and maintenance) of the student information in STASY (CRM system), from the application until the student depart/withdraw from Crawford.
- Reporting on Stasy data and verifying information is correct.
- Responsible for re-registration of current clients.
- Report on leaver numbers.
- Doing courtesy calls to clients and managing the at-risk list.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information on Stasy
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Analysing customer touchpoints and identifying gaps in the process. Establish ways to improve and maintain the overall brand experience.
- Drive customer satisfaction surveys and benchmarking against industry standards.
- Derive insights from data.
- Work with the marketing and communication departments in establishing and overseeing the implementation of communication strategies.
- Handle client issues throughout the client life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure quality and consistency of service to customers. Ensuring all employees understand the type of experience the company strives to provide customers.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Develop and update client-related reports on Stasy.
- KPI’s will include, but not limited to customer satisfaction levels on each of the customer points. Client retention and maintaining high levels of customer engagement.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Assist in planning and execution of material and events like open days, marketing collateral, academic and sports days etc.
- Assist with social media, creating content and maintaining high quality and engaging platforms
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Good understanding of Public Relations
- Basic understanding of graphic design and web design and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Time Management
- Advanced Planning and Organising
- Excellent Interpersonal and Relationship Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Customer service
- Project Management
- Research and Negotiation Skills
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to register on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this