- Industry: Education & Training
- Job category: Education and Training
- Location: Johannesburg
- Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- School: Pinnacle College Kyalami Preparatory
- EE position: No
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Full responsibility for caring for children;
- Supervising the lunch routine;
- Implementing a stimulating and varied programme to meet the developmental needs of these children;
- Responsible for the supervision of the children while they are playing
- Keep an accurate attendance Register
- Billing and sign in/out
- Collaboration with the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer literate;
- Be a team player;
- To have a valid driver’s licence and your own transport
- Minimum requirement is Matric.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to sign up on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.