St Mary’s School in Waverley, is an independent Anglican School for girls,
providing an excellent, balanced education in a caring, friendly and dynamic environment.
We invite applications for the following Junior School post:
The position will commence on 5 September 2023.
- Applicants must be SACE registered, hold an appropriate degree or diploma, and
have relevant teaching experience and expertise in teaching Afrikaans First Additional Language.
- Applicants should be able to work constructively as part of a team and offer insight into curriculum development.
- They should have administrative and EdTech experience and be prepared to contribute to the co-curricular programme, including providing Afrikaans support sessions.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least five years of teaching Afrikaans.
- The post includes a class mentorship role in the Senior Primary.
St Mary’s offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent working
Interested candidates should submit a curriculum vitae together
with the names of two referees, one of which must be from the current
employment before Wednesday 31 May 2023.
Applications should be uploaded by using the following link:
Only applicants with relevant qualifications may be considered for the short list.
We reserve the right not to fill this post. An application will not in
itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
St Mary’s School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the protection
of personal information of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information which may be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application
for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.