Afrikaans FET Vacancy at the Houghton Muslim Academy
The Houghton Muslim Academy is an ISASA & AMS registered Private School based in the Northern Suburbs. We invite suitably FET-qualified candidates to apply for the available post
- Hold a B.Ed FET degree or equivalent
- Instil an interest in the language and develop proficiency in the learners;
- Passionate, committed, and dedicated;
- Versatile to growth and development;
- Be tech-savvy;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience;
- Knowledge and implementation of the CAPS curriculum;
- Be SACE certified;
- Have a police clearance certificate;
- Must have a passion for educating & a love for kids;
- Be fun, innovative, and creative in the classroom and use differentiated teaching methodologies.
If you meet the above criteria, then we would love to meet you! Email a comprehensive CV Including contactable references to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be called in for an interview. If you do not hear from a representative of the HMA within 2 weeks of sending your CV, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 may 2023
Houghton Muslim Academy, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.