JOB ADVERT- PRIMARY SCHOOL
Afrikaans (FAL) and General Subjects Teacher
Intersen Phase (Grade 7)
Applications are invited for the following position commencing January 2024.
- A teaching degree and/or diploma with SACE registration.
- At least 5 years teaching experience.
- A proven ability to teach Afrikaans First Additional Language to Grade 7 level.
- Not only be computer literate, but be able to show teaching creativity in the use of modern IT related devices/software (iPad, Google Apps).
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- A willingness to support the Catholic, Marist Ethos of the School.
- Coaching of cricket and soccer would be an advantage.
Interested, suitably qualified applicants are to submit an updated Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to the email address below. Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of their qualifications and other relevant documents.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 31 May 2023
Application Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply. MBL reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post.
Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) Disclaimer: Marist Brothers Linmeyer is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal information and all reasonable measures will be taken to protect the personal information of applicants. Your information will be used for the sole purpose of recruitment for this listed post only, as well as for statutory purposes as applicable. By applying for this position and submitting your details and curriculum vitae to Marist Brothers Linmeyer, you acknowledge this disclaimer.