The Scofex 2023 Expo takes place from 25 – 27 May 2023 at the Sandton Convention Centre. The Expo is focused on the African market and will be attended by trade visitors from all over the continent.
The scope of the show includes: Stationery, Writing Instruments, Art & Craft, Notebooks & Diaries, Books & Publishing, Toys & Hobbies, Sports Goods, Uniforms, Bags & Backpacks, Identity & Gifting, Paper Products, Labels & Envelopes, Files & Folders, Adhesives & Tapes, IT & Computing, Office Machines, Toners & Cartridges, Furniture, Other Supplies, etc.
The expo will also include two seminar sessions on all three days: the Scholastic Arena (Education Focused Topics) and the Business Boulevard (Office Focused Topics).
The programme for the Scholastic Arena will include speakers and topics such as:
- iStore – Michelle Lissoos, Director of iStore Education and iSchoolAfrica
- Ulink Educational Virtual Reality (edTech) – Michelle Sharp
- Insele – Alternative Energy Solutions for Schools
- Parrot – The Modern Classroom, a Technology Landscape
- Office National – Mauritz Kotze: Founder and CEO of two initiatives: SA SchoolCoding (PTY, Ltd) and SA SchoolNetwork (NPO) : Robotics in education
The full seminar programme can be viewed on the event website.
The Expo is free to attend, but delegates are encouraged to register online.