The ISASA Weekly Bulletin is a summary of important developments during the previous week, as well as a means of alerting members to future events.
The Weekly Bulletin for 12 July – 18 July 2019 contains information on:
- eThekwini Municipality Rates Case
- 2020 ISASA Staff Development Fund Awards
- Registration for Grade 7 Shared Assessments 2019
- Supreme Court of Appeal Ruling on Death Benefits for Dependants
- 2019 National Deworming Programme
The Bulletin is distributed to members every Friday. Schools or corporate associates that would like to place information in the Bulletin should contact Amy Barr-Sanders at the ISASA office.
Weekly Bulletin 12 July 2019
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD 378.96 KB