Independent Education magazine is ISASA’s flagship publication. Some highlights of the Summer 2019 Edition include:
- Vista Junior Academy joins ISASA, Lizandra Wessels;
- Creating a culture of reading together, by Gladys Ayaya;
- Waldorf education 100 years on: 1919–2019, by Margaret Laubser;
- From M&E Project to SAMSTIP: my experience, by Edwin Katleho Nkgasi;
- Mapping the future at Project Canaan Academy, by Amber VanWinkle; and
- St Benedict’s School launches Manifesto on Masculinity.
Independent Education Summer 2019 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.