Independent Education magazine is ISASA’s flagship publication. Some highlights of the Summer 2018 Edition include:
- Ten suggestions: What we have discovered on our journey to wholeness, by Angus Paterson;
- At the table with the saints, by Lucious Leballo;
- Creativity in Kokstad, by Nadine Wolhuter;
- Embracing diversity: Simple but practical applications, by Greg Pienaar;
- How to transform an education system the Finnish way, by Jacqueline Aitchison; and
- The power of epic tales, by Graham Jonson.
Independent Education Summer 2018 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.