Independent Education is ISASA’s flagship publication. Highlights of the Autumn 2022 edition include:
- Do independent schools prepare their students for the real world?, by Nosipho Nkosi
- Continuous innovation at the Independent Examinations Board, by Anne Oberholzer
- We are growing problem solvers at The Dow Academy, by Cheshe Dow
- Bulungula College: Impacting generational change, by Rejane Woodroffe
- Not just girls who do science, but scientists: Smashing glass ceilings in the science classroom, by Tracy Kirsten
- Step down from the podium: Why student-centred education is the system of the future, by Ray Hawkins
Independent Education Autumn 2022 is available to view on the Independent Education website.