Independent Education is ISASA’s flagship publication. Highlights of the Autumn 2021 edition include:
- It starts with you: African entrepreneurship success stories, by Nolizwe Mhlaba
- Teaching music during COVID-19, by Lorraine Kirk
- Pridwin’s learning experience through lockdown: digital learning becomes the reality, by Demi-Rae Le Roux
- School culture at the heart of shaping new education futures, by Dr Mark Potterton
- Fully equipped and ready to excel: the SAMSTIP Programme, by Kobong Makheta
Independent Education Autumn 2021 is available to view on the Independent Education website.