Independent Education magazine is ISASA’s flagship publication. Some highlights of the Autumn 2019 Edition include:
- Inanda Seminary’s 150th Birthday Celebration, by Peter de Lisle;
- SAHETI WWI centenary tour, by Clare Paterson;
- How to survive Umalusi, by Ammie Pringle;
- The Ridge School goes full STEAM ahead, by Nicholas Diana;
- King David High School, Linksfield, launches “Lashon Tova” campaign, by Jodi Starkowitz; and
- A Q&A with Eugenie Rabe, executive director at the South African Independent Quality Assurance Agency (IQAA).
Independent Education Autumn 2019 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.