FACTS SIS International/Eduweb (Madrid Office) Offered FREE to Schools in AFRICA
FACTS is acutely aware of the difficulties facing schools during this Covid-19 period, and the challenges inherent with re-opening. We believe not all schools have access to tools to administer re-opening protocols, perhaps facing high costs in the process.
FACTS is offering its services for FREE (see terms below), allowing schools to more agilely respond to this difficult new norm, and the potential legislation revisions and requirements for upcoming operations.
- Services limited to 10 schools only
- FREE FACTS SIS (not limited to ISASA schools)
- FREE FACTS Learner Management System (LMS)
- FREE Smart Clover messaging
- FREE Bamboo (Learner Information System, ideal for Montessori and Waldorf Schools and developing Individual Lesson Plans (ILP’s))
- Schools will assist with data upload
- FREE Training on SIS/System tools, with 24/5 live support
- Access to all training and support materials at no cost
- 3 months of no contract, deposits or fees
- FACTS SIS – Includes medical screening portal; excludes scheduling, enrolment, etc.
- FACTS SIS LMS – Schools can post lessons, resources and discussions directly into the LMS
- SMART CLOVER – Instant messaging service which is uni-directional; used for sending information for Zoom or similar meetings with parents and learners, and potentially fellow educators.
Bamboo and Bamboo ParentsWeb (ideal for those schools applying the Montessori philosophy in their Junior Schools. Bamboo maintains an online record of learner progress, presentations, Guide comments and more).
For more information, please contact:
- Dr. Vincent Watters: email: email@example.com, Cell: +27 715938375 (CAPE TOWN)
- Carola Ibanez: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Eduweb Group, Madrid, Spain