Ukhanyiso Ebantwini has over twenty SACE endorsed teacher development courses as well as several SETA Accredited School Leadership and Management qualifications.
- Philosophy for Children
- In this interactive small group workshop you will learn how to run philosophical enquiries and have philosophical conversations with people of all ages (including very young children) in your own personal or professional setting.
- Applying Emotional Intelligence to Myself and Others
- By developing our Emotional Intelligence we can become more productive and successful at what we do, and help others to be more productive and successful too.
- Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment
- This course is accredited by the ETDP SETA and covers unit standard 115753 at NQF level 5 worth 15 credits. The assessor course will provide teachers who assess or intend to assess candidates against unit standards and/or qualifications with the necessary expertise.
- Six Hats Thinking
- Edward De Bono invented the Six Hat Thinking Tool early in the 1980s. The six hats represent different types of thinking and encourage children to think proactively rather than reactively.
Please see the training schedule below for February, March and April 2018: