Ukhanyiso Ebantwini has over twenty SACE endorsed teacher development courses as well as several SETA Accredited School Leadership and Management qualifications.
- Philosophy for Children
- In this interactive small group workshop you will learn how to run philosophical enquiries and have philosophical conversations with people of all ages (including very young children) in your own personal or professional setting.
- Teach Them to Think
- The workshop introduces teachers to the five sets of thinking skills that are outlined in the UK Curriculum: Information Processing, Reasoning, Enquiry, Creativity and Evaluation.
- Using Picture Books in Pre-Primary and Foundation Phase
- Everyone loves a good story and what better way to introduce young children to higher order thinking than by using picture books.
- Six Hats Thinking
- Edward De Bono invented the Six Hat Thinking Tool early in the 1980s. The six hats represent different types of thinking and encourage children to think proactively rather than reactively.
Please see the training schedule below for the remainder of 2017: