- Dates: 22 May – 26 May 2017
- Time: 08:00 – 16:00 each day
- Cost: R1500 per day
OUR GUEST SPEAKER: Teresa Williams, International Thinking Schools Facilitator.
This is a series of five, one-day workshops that, if taken together, provide an introduction to both the concept of the ‘Thinking School,’ and the essential elements within it. Each of the workshops also stands alone.
A ‘Thinking School’ is one within which the further development of a student’s capacities as an independent, self-managing and reflective learner drive both teaching and pedagogy.
The full programme is as follows:
- DAY 1: An Introduction to the Concept of the Thinking School
- DAY 2: The Teacher as Facilitator of Curiosity, Questioning and Enquiry
- DAY 3: Developing Intelligent Learning Behaviours
- DAY 4: Student-Centred Thinking Tools
- Day 5: Leading and Managing a Thinking School
Download the Event Flyer and Booking Form: