Presented by globally-trained SA expert Katy Mthethwa
This is a practical workshop to introduce new staff members to Thinking Maps, and as a refresher for those who are now implementing Thinking Maps more comprehensively in the curriculum. It is suitable for teachers of all subjects and phases, from pre-primary to matric.
- 26th January 2017 – Johannesburg – Roedean School
- 28th January 2017 – Cape Town – Micklefield School
Time: 8.30am – 3.30pm
Katy Mthethwa was trained by Thinking Maps founder David Hyerle, and has extensive experience in their implementation in the South African context and curriculum, both as Head of Academics and Thinking School Drive Team at St Peters Boys and as TSSA Trainer.
Key topics to be covered, with practical examples and implementation guidelines, include:
- How and why Thinking Maps are so effective at developing thinking skills
- Introduction to and work-shopping of all 8 Thinking Maps
- Key Applications and Trouble Shooting
COST: R1050 per person (including a booklet of tips and examples)
Please email Thinking Schools for a registration form.