All Teachers are invited to attend the Brescia House School TeachMeet on Thursday 22 March from 3pm to 4:30pm.
A TeachMeet is an informal gathering of those curious about teaching, learning and technology. This is a chance for Primary and Secondary School Teachers, Librarians, Heads and IT Managers to exchange ideas and be inspired.
Each Teacher will teach their lesson twice in a designated Classroom from 3:00 – 3:40pm and 3:50 – 4:30pm.
Choose 2 Lessons from:
- Bronwyn Desjardins – NearPod
- Mitchell Struwig – Learning through Creating
- Beyanca Struwig – Anyone can learn Code
- Tracy Heath – Green Screens
- Ronelle Klinck – Skype in the Classroom
- Matthew Hains – Professional Online Persona
- Kathy Aitken – Google Expeditions
- Zahraa Nakooda, Kirsty Sidwell & Lisa Grainger – iTunes U
- Pam Macmillan – Digital Breakouts
- Megan Rademeyer – #HourofCode
- Allison Buchner – Inquiry Based Learning
- Scott Giles – From micro:bit to Pepper the Robot
Download FREE tickets on Quicket.
Download the Flyer for additional information: