This workshop is a practical and empowering training experience for Junior and Senior Primary Teachers to deepen your students’ abilities to:
- Develop their story – writing skills in terms of planning structure, vocabulary, empathy and character development.
- Reflect on stories they love, and how every good story has a ‘hook’ that makes you want to read on – and learn how to develop that ‘hook’ in their stories.
- Structure their logic and flow (using Thinking Maps) and their critical thinking framework (using de Bono’s Thinking Hats) to deepen their 21st Century Thinking Skills.
This workshop will illustrate on how teachers can help students engage more deeply with their writing concepts and planning, and to take their writing skills to a significantly higher level.
- Date: 16 February 2019
- Time: 10.30 Registration – 3.30.pm Close
- Venue: Collegiate Junior School for Girls, Port Elizabeth
- Time: 10.30 Registration – 3.30.pm close
- Cost: R950 per delegate (includes a workbook)
- SACE Registered – 10 CPD points
The workshop is co-hosted by Collegiate Junior School for Girls (where it is being held) in collaboration with Victory Christian School, to help build a PE Thinking Community of Practice.
Register online by downloading and completing the registration form.