St Andrew’s School for Girls is hosting a workshop by Sensory Intelligence. The facilitators are Gerald Maidens & Annabella Sequeira.
- Wednesday 2 August: 14:30 – 17:30 | Registration: 14:00 – 14:30 | Starts at 14:30
- St. Andrew’s School for Girls, Johnson Road, Senderwood, 2007
- Cost: R595.00 pp (incl. VAT) | R499.00 pp (incl. VAT) for group bookings of 4+
Outcomes of the workshop:
- Understand how children develop and learn.
- Empower teachers to understand how fundamental early learning years are and the critical role they play.
- Help teachers to understand and use freedom and structure together.
- How to stimulate free play and help children develop creative thinking skills.
- Sensory play ideas – touching, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and moving – how to ensure all learning boxes are ticked.
- A teacher’s sensory play guide – what is needed more and what is needed less?
Download the event flyer for additional information: