Good governance is an essential factor of any successful independent school. The ISASA Governance workshop covers:
- Underlying principles of good governance
- King IV Code of Corporate Governance
- International best practice in independent schools
- Roles and responsibilities of a Board
- Composition and functioning of the Board and its members
- Problems in school governance
The workshop is a two-hour presentation with opportunity for interaction throughout. ISASA encourages as many board members and senior management personnel in the school as possible to attend. This workshop can also be run for individual schools who would like their full Boards to attend.
Cost: R150.00 per delegate (R171.00 VAT inclusive)
Facilitator: John Lobban, ISASA
Please contact Amy Barr-Sanders for more information.
Find School Governance Workshops on the Calendar: