Thursday 13 October 2016 from 14:00 to 17:30
Roedean School | Princess of Wales Terrace, Parktown, Johannesburg 2193
Facilitator: Annabella Sequeira
Cost: R595.00 pp (incl. VAT) | R499.00 pp (incl. VAT) for group bookings of 4+
- Identify teacher’s sensory profiles to understand themselves and their teaching styles accordingly.
- Helping teachers to understand and manage daily stress and pressure best.
- Sensory stressors and self-regulators – insights and easy tools to make the teaching environment better for both the teacher and their learners.
- Create a higher understanding of self and others within the teaching team to understand and manage diversity, conflict and team behaviours.
- Making teaching easier and more fun for you.
Download the event flyer for additional information: