The Oakley House Training and Support Centre is hosting a Reader and Scribe Workshop. The course is aimed at anyone who is interested in assisting learners during their formal assessments.
The course will cover the following:
- Definitions of a reader, scribe and amanuensis
- The role of readers, scribes and amanuensis
- Different types of concessions and accommodations
- Specific learning difficulties
- Dates: 28 May 2018 and 25 September 2018 (same workshop on two dates)
- Time: 8.30am – 11.30am
- Cost: R150.00
- Venue: Oakley House Training and Support Centre, Diep River, Cape Town
- SACE Accredited: 5 credits
For more information email Carien Smit or call 021 713 3885.