ISASA offers one two-day workshop covering a range of critical issues around performance management and its implementation in schools.
The first part of the workshop introduces the principles of a Performance Management process. The content includes:
- the environment of performance management
- different approaches to performance management and best practice
- determining performance outcomes
- motivating and rewarding performance, and
- managing poor performance
The second section of the workshop is about developing essential tools and templates for their own school’s Performance Management process. Participants will work on
- drafting job profiles
- extracting the performance contract deliverables, and
- preparing for and conducting performance reviews.
Delegates are required to bring examples of school job profiles, contracts and appraisal documents to the workshop to ensure that they leave with practical models for future use.
The workshop is aimed particularly at senior staff members who are responsible for performance appraisals of staff [professional, administrative and support staff] to encourage the buy-in of constructive engagement with the annual process of staff evaluation or evaluation for the purpose of granting a permanent contract of employment or those under review.
Cost: R2 300.00 per delegate (R2 622.00 inclusive of VAT)
Facilitators: Helen Atkinson and Gail Forsman, independent HR specialists and consultants
Find Performance Management Workshops on the Calendar: