The ISASA Weekly Bulletin is a summary of important developments during the previous week, as well as a means of alerting members to future events.
The Weekly Bulletin for 26 May 2017 – 1 June 2017 contains information on:
- The ISASA Salary Survey 2017
- Early Childhood Development Conference resources
- Gauteng Winter School to Develop Reading Competency
- KwaZulu-Natal Heads’ Curriculum Breakfast
- Historically Informed Musical Performance Workshop
The Bulletin is distributed to members every Friday. Schools or corporate members that would like to place information in the Bulletin should contact Amy Barr-Sanders at the ISASA office.