ISASA offers a range of training workshops for member schools. Workshops are available on the following topics:
- School Governance
- Disciplinary Hearings for Learners
- The Employer, Employees and the Law
- Performance Management
- Transformation and Diversity
- Rights and Responsibilities of Independent Schools
- Conflict Management Skills for Interpersonal Conflict
A preliminary set of workshop dates, as well as descriptions of the various workshops, are available for download below. The full schedule of workshop dates for 2017 will be added to ISASA events calendar early next year.
In addition to its own workshops, ISASA also offers all member schools access to curriculum training programmes in collaboration with SAHISA and the Independent Examinations Board (IEB). Additional information is available on the Curriculum Training Programme page.