ISASA offers a range of training workshops for member schools. Workshops are available on the following topics:
- School Sustainability
- Strategic Planning
- Rights and Responsibilities of Independent Schools
- Disciplinary Hearings for Learners
- School Governance
- Fair Employment Practices and the CCMA
- Transformation and Diversity
- Performance Management
- Media Relations and Crisis Communication
A description of each workshop is available under the ISASA Training section of the website. The full schedule of workshop dates for 2016 will be added to ISASA events calendar before the end of 2015.
In addition to its own workshops, ISASA also offers all member schools access to curriculum training programmes in collaboration with SAHISA and the Independent Examinations Board (IEB). Additional information is available on the Curriculum Training Programme page.