Please note the following important information regarding the Positions Vacant service on the ISASA website:
- ISASA does not employ school staff; we advertise vacancies on behalf of our member schools.
- Only ISASA member schools may place positions vacant advertisements on our website.
- Anyone may apply for vacancies listed on the ISASA website. You do not need to be a member or have a website account.
- Applications should be made to the contact details provided in the advertisement. Please do not send applications to ISASA.
- ISASA is a services organisation for schools and regrettably we do not have the resources to manage a database of persons seeking employment. We therefore cannot accept CVs directly from job seekers.
- We unfortunately do not know when a specific vacancy in a specific location will be available. This is entirely dependent on the advertisements we receive from schools.
- The best way to keep up-to-date with the most recent positions vacant is to follow @ISASAjobs on Twitter.
- Please do not tweet general job enquiries to @ISASAjobs. All the positions vacant we know about are already posted to the website and the Twitter feed.
If you would like to place your CV with a recruitment agency that specialises in the education sector, we recommend contacting The Teacher Network: