The ISASA Policy Bulletin provides members with an overview of recent policy developments that affect key aspects of independent schooling life.
The Policy Bulletin for May 2015 covers, amongst others, the following legislation:
- Implementation of the Amended Senior Certificate
- Draft Early Childhood Development Policy
- Draft South African Standards for Principalship
- Continuing Professional Teacher Development
- Registration and accreditation of independent schools
- Draft National Registration of Artisans Regulations
- Labelling and advertising of foods
- Draft Water Use Licence Regulations
- National Liquor Norms and Standards
- National Credit Amendment Act & Regulations
- Basic Conditions of Employment Amendment Act
- Employment Services Act
- Employment Equity Regulations
For each piece of legislation, our policy team explains what is new and what the implications are for independent schools.