The Executive Director’s Report (EDR) is an overview of ISASA’s activities during the previous reporting period.
The EDR for November 2018 contains report-back to membership on the following issues:
- ISASA staffing
- Various legal cases and related matters affecting independent schools
- ISASA Staff Development Fund awards for 2019
- ISASA- and SETA-funded teacher internships
- ISASA initiatives, including Professional Development and the SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Programme
- ISASA advocacy and media interaction
- Current policy issues affecting independent schools, including registration, SA-SAMS, home education, rights and responsibilities, subsidies, and others.