The Executive Director’s Report (EDR) is an overview of ISASA’s activities during the previous reporting period.
The EDR for May 2017 contains report-back to membership on the following issues:
- ISASA meetings and conferences
- Capacity Enhancement (worskhops and other professional development)
- ISASA initiatives, including the SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Programme
- ISASA advocacy and media interaction
- Current policy issues affecting independent schools, including registration, subsidies, examination centres and others
- Organisations operating in the education space, including NAISA, IQAA, SAQA, SACE and Umalusi