The Executive Director’s Report (EDR) is an overview of ISASA’s activities during the previous reporting period.
The EDR for May 2016 contains report-back to membership on the following issues:
- Changes to ISASA staffing
- ISASA meetings and conferences
- Capacity Enhancement (worskhops and other professional development)
- ISASA initiatives, including the M&E Programme
- Current policy issues affecting independent schools
- Organisations operating in the education space, including NAISA, IQAA and Umalusi