This memorandum of incorporation was adopted by Special Resolution passed on 6 February 2013 in substitution of the existing memorandum of association and articles of association of the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa (NPC).
ISASA subscribes to the vision of a Southern Africa in which:
- quality education is provided to all Southern African learners;
- the value of independent education in contributing to this goal is recognised; and
- a value-based, public-spirited community of diverse, high quality, independent schools is developed.
The mission of ISASA is:
- to articulate the value of independent education;
- to build a value-based, public spirited community of diverse independent schools;
- to represent, promote and protect the common interests of its members; and
- to provide professional services to members that will enhance their quality and facilitate their contribution to the development of education in Southern Africa.
Download the full memorandum of incorporation: